TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
Innovative and intuitive water heating systems
Tankless water heating systems, often referred to as “on-demand”, simply hang or mount on your wall. When you turn on a hot water tap in your home, the water is almost instantly heated to the desired temperature and sent out to your faucet.
There are two major categories of tankless water heaters: whole house and point-of-use.
- A whole-house unit would be installed in a central location and completely replaces a standard tank water heater.
- A point-of-use unit provides hot water for a single fixture. Typically, this would be a sink located far from a central hot water source. Because of its very small size, a unit is typically located right under the sink.
Advantages of tankless water heaters include:
- Save energy and therefore make a significant environmental contribution
- Save valuable living space
- Enjoy never-ending hot water in an instant
- Average lifetime far exceeds a tank system (less prone to rust and leaks)
- Lower operating costs mean you’ll save money in the long run
For the latest energy-efficient technology for your home’s hot water, consider a tankless water heater installation from the Boonstra team of professionals. We are always happy to answer any questions and professionally size the right system for your needs and lifestyle.
Contact us to discover why a tankless hot water installation may be the right choice for you.